Main advantage of "HEDGE GATE” advisor – is that there is absolutely no need in optimization or change trading settings that are responsible for the market entry accuracy.
The only thing you might want to modify for your own preferences in advisor settings is the % of total profit, fixed on all trades opened on your trading account, and the intraday time desired for profit fixing on each pair separately.
All the rest is calculated and analyzed by the "HEDGE GATE” advisor!
What does the "HEDGE GATE” do and how it is analyzing the market to gain stable income?
This page, as well as all the others, will not contain a full description of how the advisor is working with detailed description of its logic, as some of it has to be kept secret. The description pages of any advisor are created for a brief introduction, with only basics description. As the trading results and the test results is already a prove of what the strategy is capable of.
So, about "HEDGE GATE”.
- "HEDGE GATE” doesn't needs any optimizations of the trading settings. There is nothing that needs to be optimized, as it is a self-learning trading system with high level of logical calculations of market activities.
- "HEDGE GATE” enters the market at the beginning of the trading day at 00:00 by GMT+2.
- Algorithm of the trading strategy uses market history for analysis, taking the trading day volatility results into account (day candles/bars D1). Historical maximum and minimum of the market, quotes activity and volatility in those values, and many other analysis sources.
- Hedging strategy is used for opened positions and cross pairs analysis.
- "HEDGE GATE” uses almost all major currency pairs in trading - EUR/USD, GBP/USD. (in developing - EUR/GBP, GBP/CHF, CHF/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY).
- "HEDGE GATE” does not uses any averaging systems, loss making positions are not just left in the market to be closed on their own for a long time as soon as they reach any profit, positions are always supported. If you want to use averaging, you can turn it on.
- "HEDGE GATE” does not uses any martingale.
- On all currency pairs used in trading, positions are opened only once a day with the same volumes, and the profit or losses are fixed intraday.
- Profit is fixed by the method of partial position closure in two stages. First - in range of 10 - 50 points, second - in range of 50 - 150 points with trail support of the profit position.
- During the trading day when the total profit is reached in %, set in the advisor trading settings for all positions, advisor will close all positions in the market.
- Profit can be fixed by using the time settings for each used currency pair separately.
- Fully automated trading in MetaTrader 4 terminal, nothing is needed to be done by the trader during trading process.
- Automated capital management. Trader need to set the desired % of deposit use once, and the advisor will automatically calculate trading volume for every new position in relation to the deposit size. Trader can disable this system and use only fixed lot amount for new market positions.
- "HEDGE GATE” was initially created as a trading system for capital management on investor accounts and PAMM accounts. Capital management module "Money Management” is perfectly handling the activity of account's balance, like constant withdrawals and deposits on PAMM accounts. So the "HEDGE GATE” advisor is perfectly suitable for the sole traders, and account managers.
Now let's take a look at the Meta Trader 4 terminal, how it will look like with the "HEDGE GATE” advisor installed. As we are seeing on the picture below, you will not need many charts with different timeframes and currency pair charts. You only need one chart with the day candles to see today's results. No technical or fundamental analysis, with all possible indicators in use! You don't need to monitor how much loss making positions you have and when they will be averaged. You don't need to do anything, just lay back and see how the "HEDGE GATE” is doing all the work!
Trader is only needed to monitor on technical conditions, like a functional PC or the internet connection during the trading days.
- The use of trading settings for the H2, H4, H6 timeframes is possible only in the version for the Meta Trader5 trading terminal.
Available only for registered users who have paid for the license.
You can download all current trading settings. To access the settings download buttons, log in to the site using your login (this is your e-mail address). If you are entering your personal account on https://soft4forex.com for the first time, create your password through the password recovery function.
In your account on the site https://soft4forex.com you can change the numbers of the accounts of the license binding on which the Forex Advisor you purchased will trade.
Current instructions on using and configuring a forex advisor can be found on the advisor description page on our website.
Instructions for hedging adviser HEDGE GATE v.5.1 download for free
To view the test results and download the trading settings, in the table below, in the results cell, click on the symbol in the form of "eyes" - the report with the test results will be loaded. In the report, under the schedule, there are two buttons "DOWNLOAD MT4 SET" and "DOWNLOAD MT5 SET", for downloading the trading setting for the corresponding Meta Trader4 or Meta Trader5 trading terminal.
In the table, in green cells, the results with a safe risk / reward ratio are recommended for safe trading. In yellow cells, results with increased risks. And require control of the load on the account balance when using.